Flashforge Creator Pro Dual Extrusion 3D Printer 3D-FFG-NPRO
Mfg Number: 3D-FFG-NPRO
|Product Type||3D Printer|
|Product Name||Creator Pro Dual Extrusion 3D Printer|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3D-FFG-NPRO|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.ff3dp.com|
|Layer Thickness||11.8 mil|
|Print/Creation Size||8.86" x 5.71" x 5.91"|
|Filament Diameter||68.9 mil|
|Supported Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)Polylactic Acid (PLA)|
|Print Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling|
|Material||Metal - Frame|
- Creator Pro Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
- 2 x Spool holders.
- 2 x Spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 x Filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge's Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.