Gov Group Product Warranty
- Product and Service Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Gov Group warranties are manufacturer warranty only, no representation of Gov Group warranty is given for any product except said warranty provided by manufacturer. All Products will meet the manufacturer’s specifications for a term equal to the warranty period stated in the Product manufacturer’s literature or sixty (60) days, whichever is longer.
- In those cases where an extended warranty is purchased by the customer through Gov Group, said extended warranty will be provided under the terms and conditions set forth by warranty corporation.
- All software programs are warranted in accordance with the software vendor’s license agreement;
- (a) GOV GROUP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER STATUTORY, WRITTEN, ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- (b) The liability of Gov Group under this limited warranty does not extend to any Products which are abused, altered or misused by the Customer or any other persons or entities or which become defective or non-conforming through the actions or inaction of the Customer or any other persons or entities. A defective or non-conforming Product is defined only as a Product which is outside of the manufacturer’s defined Product specifications, and shall not include Products that fail to meet any fitness of use by Customer or any unique Customer operating conditions or applications.
- (c) If any Product or Service warranted hereunder proves defective or non-conforming, GOV GROUP’s sole liability and Customer’s sole remedy hereunder shall be for GOV GROUP, to repair or, at GOV GROUP’s option, (i) replace (or re-perform the Service), at no cost to Customer, any such defective or non-conforming Product with a non-defective or conforming Product (as applicable) or (ii) credit Customer’s account for all amounts paid with respect to the defective or non-conforming Product or Service upon GOV GROUP’s receipt of the defective or non-conforming Product. In the event of replacement, the replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
- (d) If a Product should require service, contact GOV GROUP for instruction. When the return of the Product is necessary, a return authorization number will be assigned and the Product shipped, transportation charges prepaid, to the indicated service center. To insure prompt handling, the return authorization number should be placed on the outside of the package and a detailed explanation of the defect enclosed with the Product.
- (e) IN NO EVENT SHALL GOV GROUP HAVE ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR ANY EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR GOODWILL), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GOV GROUP (INCLUDING ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AGENTS), IF ANY, FOR DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE PAID FOR SUCH PRODUCT(S) AND THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GOV GROUP (INCLUDING ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AGENTS), IF ANY, FOR DAMAGES RELATING TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID FOR THE SERVICE GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
Copyright © 2009- Procurement & Government Sales, Inc. - All Rights Reserved